As DCA program and supports “Organic Urban Farming” and for our Advocacy “Help in saving mother earth” we will elaborate what is the difference between Natural and Organic in Agriculture farming.
Does organic and natural mean the same thing?
What’s the difference between Organic and Natural? Isn’t “natural food” just as safe and healthy as organic food?
Unfortunately, natural does not mean organic and comes with no guarantees. “Natural foods” are often assumed to be foods that are minimally processed and do not contain any hormones, antibiotics or artificial flavors.
In the United States, however, neither the FDA nor the USDA has rules or regulations for products labeled “natural.” As a result, food manufacturers often place a “natural” label on foods containing heavily processed ingredients.
What about organic?
Organic is the most heavily regulated food system. Only organic guarantees no toxic synthetic pesticides, toxic synthetic herbicides, or chemical NPK fertilizers are used in production, and no antibiotics or growth hormones are given to animals. Organic producers and processors also are subject to rigorous announced — and unannounced — certification inspections by third-party inspectors to ensure that they are producing and processing organic products in a manner you and your family can trust.
If you have ever been to the forest, you must have seen wild mango, tamarind, gooseberry, Jamun, jackfruit, and other trees bearing unusual fruits in summers. These trees never miss the flowering and fruiting season, and they produce a large quantity of fruits year after year. These are summer delights for all the wild animals, birds, insects and there is plentiful left for everyone.
Natural farming is a system where the laws of nature are applied to agricultural practices. This method works along with the natural biodiversity of each farmed area, encouraging the complexity of living organisms, both plants, and animals that shape each particular ecosystem to thrive along with food plants.
Organic farming: (the way DCA promoting)
Organic farming is a method of crop and livestock production that involves much more than choosing not to use synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, genetically modified organisms, antibiotics and growth hormones.
Organic production is a holistic system designed to optimize the productivity and fitness of diverse communities within the agro-ecosystem, including soil organisms, plants, livestock and people. The principal goal of organic production is to develop enterprises that are sustainable and harmonious with the environment.
The general principles of organic production.
protect the environment, minimize soil degradation and erosion, decrease pollution, optimize biological productivity and promote a sound state of health
- maintain long-term soil fertility by optimizing conditions for biological activity within the soil
- maintain biological diversity within the cycle system
- recycle materials and resources to the greatest extent possible within the enterprise
- provide attentive care that promotes the health and meets the behavioural needs of livestock
- prepare organic products, emphasizing careful processing, and handling methods in order to maintain the organic integrity and vital qualities of the products at all stages of production
- rely on renewable resources in locally organized agricultural systems
Organic farming presents many challenges. Some crops are more challenging than others to grow organically; however, nearly every commodity can be produced organically.
Similarities between natural farming and organic farming:
- Natural and organic both are chemical free and more or less poison free farming methods.
- Both systems discourage farmers from using any chemical fertilizers, pesticides on plants and in all agricultural practices.
- Both farming methods encourage farmers to use local breeds of seeds, and native varieties of vegetables, grains, pulses and other crops.
- Organic and natural farming methods promote non-chemical and homemade pest control methods.
Our unique product carrier: Agriculture+Blockchain
Our Native token:
Token Name: DecentralizeCurrency
Type: ERC20 Ethereum
“As a Platform our DCA token serves as utility for Token creation service, Virtual MarketPlace, Agricultural products and Token barter system”.
Our very own Organic products:
*Water Bonsai powder
Next product coming:
*Hybrid Organic Foliar Fertilizer
*Organic Hybrid Pesticide
*Organic Hybrid Herbicide
Other products inline for 2021- 2022
*Pets Organic Shampoo
*Organic Massage Oil
*Health Care Products
In DCA we are developing high quality Organic products…